|Please excuse the streaky mirror!|
Last month Addi's softball team SHOCKED us with a shower, disguised as a team dinner. Those sneaky little softballers (& their parents!) were soooooo generous and between them and our family, I am now feeling 99% ready with all the stuff. Time to update the "list," right?
Here we go...
- A BABY NAME!! Unfortunately, this is the only thing we can't purchase...the search continues. Update: Still no name. :( We're working on it and still accepting submissions.
Single Jogging Stroller Carseat Pacifiers Baby Bathtub Nursing Supplies (nursing pads, cream) Nursing bras/camis
- Gifts for big brother/sisters -- Update: Still working on this one, but not at all worried about it.
Diapers- Hawkwa (aka Grandma Terri) has us covered and we are soooo thankful! Wipes Feminine Products
- Bottles/milk storage -- I have some Medela bottles/storage containers left over for pumping, but I just need to take an inventory, then organize/clean them all. Come to think of it, I'm sure we have plenty, but might have to search Camden's closet for all her "doll supplies." Update: I found a few, but they were GROSS and got tossed in the trash! I'm sure I'll get some at the hospital and am just planning on making a Target run for whatever I need after that.
Going Home OutfitKaiah and I picked out theeeee cutest little layette for baby sister. Sibling ShirtsUpdate: These have been ordered from Landy Lou and Evie Too and are soooooo perfect! I can't wait to show them off. Blankets Crib Bedding-- My sweet friend Molly volunteered to MAKE us a quilt and I, of course, said yes! She and I went on a fabric run and I am feeling just oh-so blessed/grateful for Molly's generosity! Ju Ju Be Diaper BagUpdate: My parents are the BEST and this beauty is just waiting for me to show off. Ergo-- Fisher Price Rock 'N PlayAgain, Papa and Jojo came through in the clutch. New Boppy CoverUpdate: I've decided to just use the blue one we already have. I've washed it and also decided that I really don't use it long enough to justify spending $$ on a new one.
Client Editorial Calendars, etc. -- I've been working ahead and am feeling pretty good about what I have left to do for each of my clients. Besides, they're all SUPER amazing to work!
- Carpets Cleaned -- We got a NASTY case of the stomach flu here over spring break and the week after, when the carpet cleaners were scheduled to come. I cancelled and am now waiting until our built-ins (see below) are completely finished.
- Freezer Meals Made -- I still haven't made any freezer meals, BUT I do have an ongoing list of easy go-to meals, so I'm really not too worried about this one.
- Fireplace Built-Ins Finished -- These are thiiiiiis close to being DONE! YAY! T and E Construction is doing an awesome job and I can't wait to show them off to you very soon!
- Buy end-of-the-year teacher gifts -- this is something that always sneaks up on me and stresses me out anyway, so with a newborn? It just might not get done. We don't do anything big or over-the-top, but I do like our kiddos' teachers to know how much we've appreciated them throughout the year.
- Wash/organize all clothes (figure out where to put them all!!) -- Update: I'm close on this one too.
Make sure pump is working/clean Pack Bags-- Update: My bag is somewhat packed and I have a list of things to add to it. Baby's bag is packed, too!
- Clear Camera -- I did this once, but am probably ready for another round of camera clearing!
- Big Sam's Club Run -- This is on the agenda as soon as we get a free evening!