My mind and phone are both cluttered messes today, so if you don’t care, I’m going to do a little brain/phone dump today.
First up: Pics
Who has the cutest, most lovable nephew in the world? I do! And his mommy and daddy aren’t too hard on the eyes either. Seriously. How adorbs is this little family?
Me and my girls.
Summer is rough on this guy.
He loooves me. Don’t let the stink eye fool you.
The many faces of Cami Shea.
Next: Mind dump.
- So the Olympics are pretty much the best thing that has happened to TV in…oh, about 4 years. Amiright? Which brings me to my next point…
- I LOVE this post by Emily at Chatting in the Sky. Tell me you saw this, too?!? And tell me you would NOT do the exact same thing if I was your teenage daughter competing in the Olympic games?!?
- There are 4 to-do and to-pack and to-not-forget lists on my desk this very moment. Along, with 3 on my dresser.
- I’m the worlds worst packing procrastinator.
- Need proof? Here I am! Still sitting at this dumb computer while my saint for a mother is off feeding, entertaining, and loving on my children.
Ok, time is up. I’ve GOT to go! See you soon, friends!