2. For breakfast this morning I had a whole wheat English Muffin, with avocado spread, egg beaters, yellow peppers, and cherry tomatoes. It was yummy.
3. I am currently eating Wheat Thins and spreadable Laughing Cow Cheese when really I'd love some gooey double chocolate brownies -- middle pieces only, please.
4. Recently we've been shortening Eli's nap time, allowing him to have some "quiet time" instead and it's improved his bedtime by 100%. He is still my first one up in the morning, usually in hopes of seeing his daddy before he leaves for work.
5. I'm sadly mourning the loss of my Shark Steam Mop today. It appears to have stopped steaming. Without the "Steam" the Shark Steam Mop is just a Shark Mop and is completely useless to me. I hold on to the hope that my handy hubby to get 'er fixed.
6. I love to vacuum, but hate to grocery shop. Dusting and laundry fall somewhere in between.
7. In 6th and 7th grade I played the flute. Kind of. Now I play my Ipod.
8. I have an aversion to the feel of towels. I despise folding them. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard for me.
9. I love this girl's heart. She's been very concerned with the feelings of her friends lately and rewarding doesn't even begin to describe this stage of parenthood.
10. A favorite phone photo:
Happy weekend, friends!