So friends, I've hijacked the blog for just a moment to let you in on a little secrect... My wife is pretty great!
I know, I know. Everyone's wife is great, but mine is something special.
1) She's provided me with the chance to raise 4 of the cutest children you've ever seen.
2) She's and amazing cook even though she would never admit it.
3) She's keeps me in check with all my crazy ideas.
4) She's rolls with the punches. Anyone that knows me, knows I can dish it out with the best of them, and she's there to take it every time.
5) She's a sweetheart. Just when I think she's possibly forgotten about me, she finds a way to make me feel important. Even if it's just important enough to change a diaper.
6) She's my match. Ying to my Yang.
7) She's beautiful. Yes, she always gives me that look when I get home and in my goofy voice I say, "Hey hot stuff". But little does she know that even though I'm being goofy and sound sarcastic, I really do mean it. It's just something about walking through that door and seeing her cute mug that brightens my day and let's me know that I'm "HOME".
8) She's the boss. It's amazing that one woman can keep this crazy place running on all cylinders, but she does it. And she does a mighty good job of it.
9) She's funny. Even though she doesn't know it half the time, she may well be one of the funniest people I know. True, most of the time it's not intentional. But funny none the less.
10) She's mine. I wouldn't trade her for the world. No money, cars, houses, boats, or even bleacher seats for life, well maybe bleacher seats for life. That would be pretty cool. But only if I had two, one for me and one for my sweetie.
I'm pretty sure she will tell me I'm a dork for this, but I couldn't ask for a more beautiful babe to put me in my place.