I've lost 7 pounds in the last 48 hours and my self esteem seems to have skyrocketed. I even considered re-taking the pictures you are about to see. But there's no time for that. So, what you see is what you get. Here are the facts:
- I'm 17 weeks and 2 days pregnant. The following pictures were taken at 16 weeks and 6 days.
- Little Quatro is making his/her presence known with lots and wiggles and kicks, mainly at night while I'm resting in bed. This has quickly become my favorite time of the day.
- Baby's HR is holding strong in the 140 to 150 range.
- My weight gain is holding strong in the ___ to ___ range. Did you really think I'd post that for
the worldall 5 of you to read?!?
- The other kids are already spoiling their new baby brother/sister with lots of affection and attention. Sometimes at the most inappropriate times. Like at Church. Or while I'm using the bathroom.
- Prior to the nasty flu bug I was feeling really, really good and I hope to return to that state very soon.
- The maternity clothes have made their final appearance in my closet, but I'm not ready yet to make the switch for good. Ok, those who know me know that I rarely wear maternity clothes (especially shirts!) and almost prefer to wear too small non-maternity attire. But they're resting comfortably in the closet should I deem them necessary.
- At our next appointment in 3 weeks we'll have the chance to see this beautiful babe via ultrasound and I can hardly wait. Big sis, Addi, will be accompanying us, although she doesn't know it yet.
- As of now, we will NOT be finding out the sex. Boy or girl? It seems like a win-win situation.
- At this point, we do not have names picked out. There are a few strong contenders, but nothing set in stone. As always, we're open for suggestions.
I'm off to bed. Again.