1. I can no longer give my children a bath. Our big jacuzzi tub and this big belly don't mix. Leaning over is impossible. Good thing this usually falls under "Daddy duty" anyway.
2. I can no longer wear my wedding ring...without icing down my finger or lubing it up with butter first. Neither is very appealing. My fingers and toes look like fat little sausages. Blech.
3. I can no longer get up out of the suppine position (laying on my back) without rolling to one side first.
4. I can no longer bend over and pick-up toys without getting winded and feeling like this child is just going to fall out.
5. I can no longer keep from complaining. :-)