* He has, simply, the most adorable dimple on his left cheek.
* He adores his big sister.
* The dog is his greatest source of entertainment. Followed by his sister, his toes, paper, and my hair.
* Today he has 2.5 teeth.
* Refuses any type of bottle, sippy cup, or pacifier. This, of course, makes me his on-call dairy.
* He isn't a consistently great sleeper at night, but can nap with the best of 'em.
* LOVES to cuddle (especially in the middle of the night).
* Makes my heart melt with his big blue eyes.
* Is the proud owner of 6 + pairs of swim trunks (no worries, they will ALL be put to good use).
* Has no idea how much he's loved.
* Won't take his eyes off his daddy whenever he's around.
* Loves his Rainforest bouncer, having his head & neck rubbed, and being diaper-free.
* Is ticklish just about everywhere.
* Has had a diaper rash for over a month and nothing seems to clear it.
* Attended his first ISU game at 3 weeks of age.
* Goes by Eli, Lijah, Ijah, bubba, boo, boo-ger, Dubbs (Mommy hates that one!)
* Shares his birthday with: Frank Gifford, Kareem Abudl-Jabbar, Kathy-Lee Gifford, Angela Basset, Madonna, Steve Carell, and Rumer Willis.
* He has nails that grow at a rate that would make any girl jealous.
* When he wakes up in the morning or after a nap, his cheeks are rosey.
* Really, he is just the sweetest little boy.